What We Do
How We Do It (Differently)
We Start Where You Need Help The Most...
We understand you have pressing needs that you need addressed as quickly as possible. Perhaps you need help in simplifying your leads generation process, or distributing a customer survey - a hundreds of other "we need this fixed NOW" kind of projects.
Is Your Business at Risk?
- Employees lack direction, limiting their productivity as well as the company as a whole
- Responsibilities aren’t clearly defined and results aren’t clearly measured
- Employee activities aren’t connected to the company’s overall mission and strategy
- Employees aren’t sure of their role; they don’t feel emotionally con¬nected to the company’s goals
- Business leaders have not planned for a transfer of ownership, thus risking the viability of the business
- As the business grows, centralized controls can break down, and the business can lose its focus
Wherever you need immediate help most, your Six Disciplines business coach uses specific techniques from the Six Disciplines Methodology to help you solve your immediate concerns.
What We Do
- Defining direction, Improving communications
- Establishing clear responsibilities, roles and accountability
- Aligning the entire organization to a common mission
- Developing measurable goals and tracking the results
- Creating a culture of trust
- Improving company valuations, profits and success
1. Strategic Plan Development - Planning and Process Management
- In order to achieve consistent results, a repeatable, structured process for working on you business is necessary. How can you expect to produce a consistent product/ service without following a recipe, a blueprint, a plan that can be repeated? A process allows your organization to adjust as you learn - helping you to refine and improve your results and achieve them consistently. We build stronger, more profitable organizations with greater potential for success and ultimately higher valuations.
2. Plan Execution, Change Management and Accountability Coaching
- By connecting with the CEO/President on a set a regimented schedule, the Six Disciplines coach is able to help apply the right level of assistance to insure the “right” work is being completed. A coach creates accountability - helping to keep your business focused on what you’ve decided is most important. Your company’s coaching is a professional and continuous to produce long-term performance results.
3. Implementation of Management Tools
- We provide a unique software system to align every employee’s activities to your company’s goals and objectives. This system simplifies and increases communication, scopes out projects, tracks and monitors projects houses dashboards, uses tools for building consensus and makes implementation of the Six Disciplines process quicker and easier.
That's why we offer Six Disciplines as a complete program
for organizations that become committed to learning what they need to do to effectively execute their strategy.